THE BPO 2 AGENDA
Friday, 23rd of October 2020
- The Scientific Committee (SC) will elaborate the test and will take care on the translation of the problems in the national languages.
- 17:00 (5 p.m.) CET: Start of the SC Meeting on ZOOM. The SC members will discuss the problems proposed by the SC President and will conclude on the test contents. After that, the translation of the test will immediately start.
Saturday, 24th of October 2020 – (the competition day)
- 7:30 a.m. CET: (at the latest): The translators will send the test, in both languages – English and their national language – to the SC President by email.
- 8:15 a.m. CET: The students are in classrooms and the supervisors open the Zoom live stream with video ON and audio OFF;
- 8:15 – 8:30 CET: Students training by supervisors.
- 8:30 – 8:55 CET: Opening Ceremony (the students will be able to see the live stream on Zoom)
- 8:55 CET: All the classrooms will have the audio turned ON and the students will receive the problems and the answer sheets
- 9:00 – 13:00 CET: Contest (4 hours)
- 13:00- 13:30 CET: The supervisors will collect the thesis, will scan them and will transfer them by email to the SC President
Saturday 24th – Tuesday 27th of October 2020
- Evaluation of the tests, both by the “internal” evaluators as for by SC Members
- Tuesday 27th, 24:00 CET (at the latest): The results will be transferred to the SC President.
Wednesday 28th –Thursday 29th of October 2020
Moderation of the grades, following a schedule agreed by the official markers and the team leaders.
Saturday 31st of October 2020
- 10:00 CET: The Award Ceremony